There are no petrol/gas stations on the Otago Peninsula
Approximate distance from the Octagon
The Otago Peninsula is arguably New Zealand's most renowed eco tourism area. There are unique opportunities to view a remarkable range of wildlife including Royal Albatross, blue penguins and rare yellow-eyed penguins a variety of seals, water and wading birds.
- Yellow Eyed Penguins and Seals 32km
- Albatross Colony - 31km
- Wellers Rock - 27km
- Aquarium Marine Studies Centre - 21km
- Portobello Village
- Broad Bay - 15.5km
- Larnach Castle - 15km
- Macandrew Bay Village - 11km
- Glenfalloch Woodland Gardens - 10km
- Peninsula Map: Portsmouth Drive - 3km
Camping is permitted in designated camping grounds - camping is not permitted on reserves.
Dunedin i-SITE Visitor Centre